Cutaneous washing with Hexafluorine® solution's showers
HEXAFLUORINE® solution Autonomous Portable Shower - DAPF
In case of cutaneous splash of hydrofluoric acid or fluorides in acidic medium, rinsing with HEXAFLUORINE® solution as soon as possible is crucial.
- The HEXAFLUORINE® solution DAP autonomous portable shower must be installed in a place so close to the potential splash hazard that they can be triggered in the first minute following an accident.
- The HEXAFLUORINE® solution DAP (DAPF) allows the rinsing of a complete body, with intervention within the first minute following the accident.
- The DAPF can be protected and easily identifiable indoors if installed in a specific box or outdoors in a protective unit for extreme cold.
- DAPF product characteristics
HEXAFLUORINE® solution DAPs can be used in the following conditions
- In unloading areas for hydrofluoric acid,
- In laboratories,
- Next to stripping baths,
- Carried around by maintenance staff, in non hazardous areas,
- In first-aid rooms, in order to perform additional rinsing, in case of late use on the accident scene…