Diphoterine® LPM eyewash
How do you manage a chemical splash to the eye while waiting for the response teams to arrive?
Usable within one minute after the chemical accident, Diphoterine® solution LPM eyewash (500 ml) stops the chemical spreading in the eyes. This bottle can be brought by another worker if the injured worker panics. It is recommended, to complete application, to use an Afterwash afterwards to allow the eye to restore comfort.
How does it work?
The physical and chemical properties of Diphoterine® solution allow mobile packaging for rinsing in the event of chemical splash on humans in any situation.
Four characteristics give it its activity on chemical splashes:
- Diphoterine® solution is versatile
- Diphoterine® solution is liquid
- Diphoterine® solution limits the chemical’s penetration
- Diphoterine® solution stops the chemical’s aggressiveness
Prevor products do not contain any phosphates.
The presence of phosphates in a solution prevents its use on certain products (e.g. lime, cement, etc…). Certain studies have shown that side effects due to phosphates can occur in some cases. Prevor in its desire for universality has always worked without phosphates.
• Containing 500 ml of Diphoterine® solution
• Intended for eye rinsing following a chemical splash
• Response time for optimal use: within 60 seconds of the accident
• Increased time for response
• Class 2A medical device
• Complies with standard EN 15154-4
• CE marking compliance