Diphoterine® MINI aerosol
How should a major chemical splash to the body be managed?
The Mini DAP (200 ml) allows you to rinse and cleanse an area larger than a hand, such as a face or a thigh. Applied within a minute of the accident, this Diphoterine® solution container enables active action against the chemical, which is corrosive and aggressive. Its compact size makes it easy to move and its micronised spray ensures uniform rinsing.
How does it work?
The physical and chemical properties of Diphoterine® solution allow mobile packaging for rinsing in the event of chemical splash on humans in any situation.
Four characteristics give it its activity on chemical splashes:
- Diphoterine® solution is versatile
- Diphoterine® solution is liquid
- Diphoterine® solution limits the chemical’s penetration
- Diphoterine® solution stops the chemical’s aggressiveness
Prevor products do not contain any phosphates.
The presence of phosphates in a solution prevents its use on certain products (e.g. lime, cement, etc…). Certain studies have shown that side effects due to phosphates can occur in some cases. Prevor in its desire for universality has always worked without phosphates.
• Containing 200 ml of Diphoterine® solution
• Intended for chemical splash rinsing
• Response time for optimal use: within 60 seconds
• Use surface: on a face or an arm or equivalent body surface.
• Class 2A medical device
• Complies with standard EN 15154-3
• CE marking compliance