If a chemical splashes onto a worker’s hand during handling, what needs to be done to counter the corrosive substances?
The Diphoterine® solution Micro Dap (100 ml) contains a compact volume to effectively rinse a hand or an equivalent surface of the body. It can be kept on your person and used within a minute of the chemical accident. Diphoterine® solution compound is sterile and recommended to treat chemical splashes to the skin in various situations.
How does it work?
The physical and chemical properties of Diphoterine® solution allow mobile packaging for rinsing in the event of chemical splash on humans in any situation.
Four characteristics give it its activity on chemical splashes:
- Diphoterine® solution is versatile
- Diphoterine® solution is liquid
- Diphoterine® solution limits the chemical’s penetration
- Diphoterine® solution stops the chemical’s aggressiveness
- Diphoterine® solution: why is it so effective against chemical burns?
• Portable spray
• Containing 100 ml of Diphoterine® solution
• Intended for chemical splash rinsing
• Response time for optimal use: within 60 seconds of the accident
• Use surface: on a hand or a small equivalent body surface
• Class 2A medical device
• Complies with standard EN 15154-3
• CE marking compliance