Diphoterine® MICRO aerosol
If a chemical splashes onto a worker’s hand during handling, what needs to be done to counter the corrosive substances?
The Diphoterine® solution Micro Dap (100 ml) contains a compact volume to effectively rinse a hand or an equivalent surface of the body. It can be kept on your person and used within a minute of the chemical accident. Diphoterine® solution compound is sterile and recommended to treat chemical splashes to the skin in various situations.
How does it work?
The physical and chemical properties of Diphoterine® solution allow mobile packaging for rinsing in the event of chemical splash on humans in any situation.
Four characteristics give it its activity on chemical splashes:
- Diphoterine® solution is versatile
- Diphoterine® solution is liquid
- Diphoterine® solution limits the chemical’s penetration
- Diphoterine® solution stops the chemical’s aggressiveness
Prevor products do not contain any phosphates.
The presence of phosphates in a solution prevents its use on certain products (e.g. lime, cement, etc…). Certain studies have shown that side effects due to phosphates can occur in some cases. Prevor in its desire for universality has always worked without phosphates.
• Portable spray
• Containing 100 ml of Diphoterine® solution
• Intended for chemical splash rinsing
• Response time for optimal use: within 60 seconds of the accident
• Use surface: on a hand or a small equivalent body surface
• Class 2A medical device
• Complies with standard EN 15154-3
• CE marking compliance