Cutaneous washing with Diphoterine® solution's showers and sprays
Rinsing skin with the DIPHOTERINE® solution
In case of cutaneous chemical splash of a corrosive or irritant product, rinsing with the DIPHOTERINE® solution as soon as possible is crucial.
The DIPHOTERINE® solution DAP autonomous portable shower must be installed in a place so close to the potential splash hazard that they can be triggered in the first minute following an accident.
It allows the rinsing of a complete body, with intervention within the first minute following the accident.
The DAP can be protected and easily identifiable indoors if installed in a specific box or outdoors in a protective unit for extreme cold.
The DIPHOTERINE® solution sprays allow the decontamination of small cutaneous splashes.
There are two sizes of DIPHOTERINE® solution sprays, the use of which depends on the kind of potential splash and thus on the area to decontaminate.
- A MICRO DAP (100 ml) allows the decontamination of a small body part such as the hand or the cheek.
- A MINI DAP (200 ml) allows the decontamination of the face or the thigh.
- In case of larger splashes, it's better to use a The DIPHOTERINE® solution DAP.
- MINI DAP product characteristics
MICRO DAP product characteristics
The DIPHOTERINE® solution sprays can be used in the following conditions
- In unloading areas,
- In laboratories,
- Next to surface treatment baths,
- Carried around by maintenance staff, in non hazardous areas,
- In first-aid rooms, in order to perform additional rinsing, in case of late use on the accident scene…