Prevor Training Registration N° : 11950227395
From physico chemical to toxicology
Internation Training Course
Paris, June 17th to 21st 2019
Co organized by the CNAM (Conservatory of Arts and Crafts) and PREVOR laboratory, the aim of this international training course is to demystify chemical molecules' nature and reactivity we live with in our everyday life. Mastering mechanistic cornerstones of toxicology will provide a broader understanding of the practical importance of chemical hazard inventory and that of concrete approach of technological and human risk assessments.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to :
- understand the key principles of toxicology
- deduct the hazard mechanisms of a product through its chemical properties
- compile a prioritized hazard inventory
- assess the relative risks associated with the use of a product in the professional environment.
This training program alternates theoretical courses, practical lab workshops and tutorials.
This course is aimed at all those involved in companies' chemical risk manangement : safety engineers, occupational physicians, laboratory managers , safety officers, firefighters or paramedical staff responsible of implementing prevention measures, and so on.
- Be concerned with chemical hazard and risks at the workplace (industry, laboratory, hospital and so on)
- English adapted to the subject treated (course delivered in english)
Theoretical lectures, practical work and directed studies, course evaluation. Each trainee will be supplied with our most recent book, Chemical Hard and Humal Health.
Cost of the courses
CNAM - 292 rue Saint-Martin - 75003 PARIS
PhD in organic chemistry
Aix-Marseille III university,
Dr François Burgher
Physician, Toxicologist, Chemical risks trainer
Dr Lucien Bodson
Specialist in Anesthesiology-Resuscitation-Emergencies-Management of situations of exception
Clinical Supervisor University Hospital Centre, Liege, Belgium