Chemical Hazard and Human Health Volume 1
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - CHEMICAL STRUCTURE as the basis of the intrinsic reactivity of molecules
- 1.1 Introduction with some basics of chemical vocabulary
- 1.2 Atoms "like building kit" to make a molecular assemblage
- 1.3 Molecules
- 1.4 Chemical reactivity: understanding basis of toxicology
- 1.5 Anatomy of a reaction or "The role of energy and pathway"
- 1.6 States of matter or "matter in all its states"!
- 1.7 Physical dimensions of chemical products
- 1.8 Synthesis of Chapter I
Chapter 2 - CLASSIFICATION AND INVENTORY IN COMMON CHEMISTRY "The main chemistry terms"
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Basic chemical elements for the construction of molecules
- 2.3 Molecular architecture
- 2.4 Summary of the nomenclature of hydrocarbons
- 2.5 Halogenated, oxygenated, nitrogenated, sulfurized and phosphated derivatives of hydrocarbons
- 2.6 Conclusion of chapter 2
Chapter 3 - CHEMICAL REACTIVITY
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Functional Anatomy of a molecule
- 3.3 For a "Reflexive toxicology"
- 3.4 Energetic dimension of the chemical reaction
- 3.5 What is energy
- 3.6 Concept of chemical reaction
- 3.7 Conclusion of chapter 3