DIPHOTERINE® solution Wall-mounted Station Extreme Cold - LMPEGF.DAS
- Recommended for outside and where there is a risk of frost.
- Fixed and easily identifiable.
- Easy and ready to use.
- Allows quick action without assistance.
- The entire face can be washed, with an LPMD eyewash for each eye and MINI DAP spray.
- Gentle washing without pressure. Autonomous system.
- Sterile solution.
- Easy control of the washing effectiveness: Use each single packaging in its entirety.
- Easy and adaptable installation. The washing station wall is therefore easily removable for independent work spot to modular nature.
- Watertight, in accordance with industrial hygiene and cleanliness.
- Protects from dust, corrosion and frost up to -40°.C
- In conformity with EN 15454-4.
- EC certification.
Moulin de Verville
|Sizes||Height: 440 mm
Width: 310 mm
Depth : 205 mm
|Weight||1.2 Kg (empty)|
|Raw material||Thermoplastic polypropylene|
|Heating kit||110W thermostatic resistor
Output cable, pre-connected to the heating kit with 2 poles + 1 earth, without a plug
Must be connected with 220-240V
|Capacity||2 x 500 ml (LPMD) - DIPHOTERINE® solution eyewash
1 x 200 ml (LOA) - AFTERWASHII® solution eyewash
1 x 200 ml (MINI) - DIPHOTERINE® solution spray
|Content||DIPHOTERINE® solution, AFTERWASHII® solution.|
|Use||Up to 2 eyes and a face.|
|Maximum time of use recommended||1 minute maximum.|