Our Solutions for the ENVIRONMENT
Our urban world is the victim of indelebile and fast made deteriorations using the technique of engraving glass with an acid (etching). A chemical is applied on glass, such as a window pane, and damages it.
When the etching has just been performed, does some aggressive product still remain on the glass? Is some of it still on the ground or in the joins?
The ANTI-ETCH solution was intended to decontaminate the etched surfaces (by hydrofluoric acid) so that the glass can be safely cleaned or touched later.
This solution has a neutralizing effect and returns the pH to an acceptable pH zone. It can also chelate the persistent fluoride ions.
- Clean the window panes and other surfaces in contact with the acid (Acid-graffiti) to protect your staff from the risks of contamination and chemical burns.
- Apply ANTI-ETCH before cleaning.
- Wear gloves to avoid contact with the contaminated surface.
- Spray ANTI-ETCH on the contaminated surface.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- The surface is now decontaminated.
- Finally clean the surface with a usual cleaning product.
- The spray contains 750 ml of decontamination solution.
- The solution keeps all its properties for 2 years
- The product is non toxic, non irritant, non sensibilizing and not harmful to the environment.